A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Hernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Fernando Hernandez MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jesus F. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Jesus Hernandez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jesus Hernandez practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ.
See Chandler Cardiologists.