A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hernandez
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Hernandez Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Hernandez has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
- St Josephs Hospital and Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Fernando Hernandez MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Jesus F. Hernandez practice?
- Dr. Jesus Hernandez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jesus Hernandez practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Chandler, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Casa Grande, AZ and Oro Valley, AZ.
See Chandler Cardiologists.