A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesus Martinez, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Methodist University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Felix Martinez MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jesus F. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Jesus Martinez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jesus Martinez practices Neurology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Neurologists.