Learn more about Dr. Jesus Garcia-Gallegos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Garcia-Gallegos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia-Gallegos
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia-Gallegos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesus Garcia-Gallegos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia-Gallegos graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garcia-Gallegos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Gerrado Garcia-Gallegos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jesus G. Garcia-Gallegos practice?
- Dr. Jesus Garcia-Gallegos has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesus Garcia-Gallegos practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Primary Care Doctors.