A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Garcia-Gallegos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Garcia-Gallegos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesus Garcia-Gallegos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia-Gallegos graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Garcia-Gallegos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Gerrado Garcia-Gallegos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jesus G. Garcia-Gallegos practice?
- Dr. Jesus Garcia-Gallegos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jesus Garcia-Gallegos practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.