Dr. Jesus Tan Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2014

Snoring

I went to Dr. Tan upon the recommendation of a close friend. Dr. Tan turned out to be fantastic! He is personable and extremely experienced and knowledgeable. He practices with his son who is also a well known ENT. My wife and I thought I had sleep apnea but Dr. Tan ordered a sleep test which showed that was not the case. Then he diagnosed the cause of my snoring and recommended surgery to alleviate the problem. His son, Dr. Jesse, performed the surgery and much to my wife's pleasure I'm snoring much less and we both can sleep! After the surgery, Dr. Tan (Sr.) checked up on me and has even called me at home to see how I was doing! Dr. Tan is just a great doctor with old school devotion to his patients. I gave him five stars!

March 15th, 2010

Dr. Jesus Tan is the very first ENT Doctor I have ever seen in my entire life. I was very pleased with his caring and thoroughness and how he took the time to listen to and address all of my concerns during all of my visits to him. Most importantly I was very pleased at how he successfully treated my stubborn left ear infection which resulted in my hearing restoration. Additionally his staff is very helpful and courteous. I plan on keeping him as my regular ENT Doctor and returning to him again in the future. I highly recommend him.

January 31st, 2015