A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Lago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Lago is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lago
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lago Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesus Lago, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lago graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lago has 7 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Angel Lago MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jesus A. Lago practice?
- Dr. Jesus Lago has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesus Lago practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Port Chester, NY.
See Port Chester Psychiatrists and Port Chester Addiction Specialists.