A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Lao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Lao is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesus Lao, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lao graduated from Davao Medical School Foundation.
Dr. Lao has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus H Lao MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Jesus H. Lao practice?
- Dr. Jesus Lao has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jesus Lao practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Corona, CA.
See Murrieta Physiatrists.