A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Licuanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Licuanan is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Licuanan
Education & Awards
Dr. Licuanan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Licuanan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Lomibao Licuanan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jesus L. Licuanan practice?
- Dr. Jesus Licuanan has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesus Licuanan practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Family Physicians and Lakewood Internists.