A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Gonzalez is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santa Ana.
Dr. Gonzalez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Miguel Gonzalez MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jesus M. Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Jesus Gonzalez has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesus Gonzalez practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists.