A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Rodriguez is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Rodriguez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Martinez Rodriguez MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jesus M. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Jesus Rodriguez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jesus Rodriguez practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Family Physicians.