A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Rodriguez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rodriguez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 8 plans