A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Macias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Macias is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Macias, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Macias graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Macias has 10 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Carlos Macias MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. J C. Macias practice?
- Dr. J Macias has 4 office locations.
Dr. J Macias practices Pediatric Cardiology near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Tucson Cardiologists.