A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Medina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina graduated from Universidad Nacional De San Agustin, Arequipa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Medina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- OU Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Medina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jesus E. Medina practice?
Dr. Jesus Medina practices Otolaryngology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Otolaryngologists.