A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Medina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Medina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Medina
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Medina Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Laryngectomy (Larynx removal)
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Mouth Cancer
- Parathyroid Gland Cancer (Parathyroid Neoplasm)
- Parathyroid Gland Surgery (Parathyroidectomy)
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Salivary Gland Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Medina graduated from Universidad Nacional De San Agustin, Arequipa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Medina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Hospital
- OU Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus E Medina FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jesus E. Medina practice?
- Dr. Jesus Medina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jesus Medina practices Otolaryngology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Otolaryngologists.