Dr. Jesus Medina MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 23rd, 2013
He performed a parotidectomy on me in 2002. My impression of him is that he is kind and compassionate and very skilled.

August 1st, 2011
The best doctor ever!!
Dr Medina is the best doctor ever. He is the most caring doctor I have come across. At 29 I was diagnosed with a very rare throat cancer and he got me through the roughest time of my life. Prior to Medina, for two years I went to the "best" ENT specialist in WF, Texas and that doctor not only misdiagnosed me but couldnt see a stage 4 tumor growing on my vocal cord. On top of that I never had a dr so uncaring as Dr Cameron Godfrey. The very next night I started suffocating and I truly thought that was the end for me. My hubby rushed me to the emergency room in Lawton, OK. The ENT specialist who was called in, immediately knew it was cancer. He then referred me to my angel, Dr Medina. Medina didn't waste anytime. I was already doing chemo within 48 hours from his diagnose. He saved my vocal cord and my voice box which I was about to lose. But more importantly, he saved my life!!! God Bless OU Medical and God Bless Dr Jesus Medina.

January 19th, 2011
Dr. Medina saved my life!
Dr. Medina removed a tumor from my nasal cavity when I was only 15 years old. His demeanor made it so that I was never scared and he did so well you can't even tell I had a tumor removed from my face. He's a fantastic doctor. The type of cancer I had was esthesioneuroblastoma in case you're interested.

March 17th, 2010
Dr Medina has to be the kindest most caring Dr that we have ever met. His skills are outstanding along with bedside manner. We would highly recommend him.