A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Mireles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Mireles is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mireles
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Mireles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesus Mireles, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mireles graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Mireles has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Mountain Vista Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Alberto Mireles MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jesus A. Mireles practice?
- Dr. Jesus Mireles has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesus Mireles practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Internists, Mesa Critical Care Practitioners, and Mesa Pulmonologists.