A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Hernandez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Hernandez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesus Hernandez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hernandez graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hernandez has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hernandez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 6 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jesus N. Hernandez practice?
Dr. Jesus Hernandez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Anaheim Obstetricians & Gynecologists.