Dr. Jesus Hernandez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 28th, 2014
Not for older gynecology patients past child bearing years
Being in terrible pain and discomfort the last thing you want is a behind the times doc. Well that's what I had with Hernandez. He didn't even want to try and help me find Docs who would help me get treated. He just kept saying "think Positive." I can get that advice for free. I found another doc who did what Hernandez would not do and I'm glad I got out of his office ASAP. Most non compassionate doc I ever met! He wouldn't even help me find a doc who would help me.

July 24th, 2013
Grateful
My sisters and I have been patients of Dr. Hernandez ... I have 4 children and prenatal care of my 4 children has been with the Dr.Hernandez .. I am very grateful and recommend it as a very good Doctor. Thanks Dr.Hernandez God bless.

January 14th, 2010
Doctor Hernandez as well as the office staff were very friendly. However, doctor doesn't seem he keeps up with the current medical technology and provides the worst ever extreme case of solution than actually necessary. Considering patients are not the experts, rather than providing the worst case solution, could provide most reasonable, minimally invasive solution...by keeping up with most current medical/surgical technologies.