Dr. Jesus R Ortega MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hepatology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesus Ortega, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from Universidad De Barcelona.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Karmanos Cancer Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ortega accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jesus R. Ortega practice?
Dr. Jesus Ortega practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Hepatology, Hematology & Oncology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Hematologists, Detroit Hepatologists, Detroit Oncologists, and Detroit Pathologists.