A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Ortega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesus Ortega, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ortega graduated from Universidad De Barcelona.
Dr. Ortega has 25 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Ortega MD is a male Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Jesus Ortega practice?
- Dr. Jesus Ortega has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jesus Ortega practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Allen Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Allen Park Internists and Allen Park Hematologists.