A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Pichardo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Pichardo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pichardo graduated from Instituto Tecnologico De Santo Domingo (Intec).
Dr. Pichardo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Manuel Pichardo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Jesus M. Pichardo practice?
- Dr. Jesus Pichardo has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesus Pichardo practices Pediatrics near Ridgewood, NY.
See Ridgewood Pediatricians.