Dr. Jesus Querubin Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jesus Querubin Jr?

March 12th, 2016

excellent doctor..don't listen to idiots..

Saved my life and helped with other problems I didn't know I had,,great dr,,idiots got mad because he wouldn't hand them pain meds,,great doctor ,,no doubt about it..

April 24th, 2015

Stay away

I reviewed him yrs ago on here. I found a competant dr had neck surgury and now have plate and 3 more herniated discs in neck. He has since gotten into hot water with the state his office was shut down by the state of Ky. Now all these people are wanting their pain pills and leaving great reviews... He treated me like dirt did not even send me out for an mri or ct scan. A shrink does'nt fix a fractured , whiplashed herniated disc neck or diagnose fibro.. He bills for tests of all kinds such as breathing, nerve conduction studies and things specialist should perform..

March 28th, 2015

Saved my life

February 23rd, 2015

Would be fine but needs to get rid of man in the office he is rude

January 22nd, 2015

Dr. Querubin has been my Dr. since the 90's. I have found him to be a great diagnostic phy. He has kept me in very good health, and always knows who to refer you to if he can't treat himself.

August 2nd, 2012

Hes awesome. I llove him. Works with me one on one with medical problems. Let's me help make decisions about my body. The wait time is long. But all in all its worth it if you want a doctot who seems to actually care.

July 17th, 2012

Serious

Everytime I go to visit I have a long wait. I have sat there for hours before. I don't know what the issue is. I am assuming it is a scheduling issue.

January 2nd, 2012

Awesome Doctor.

Doctor is one of the best in whole area. I have rare form of MS. That would have not been found except for Doctor Querubin. Dr Querubin not only talks and explains everything in easy to follow layman's terms. He not really cares for all the people he treats and is very professional.so if you need a Great doctor see him.

November 7th, 2011

NP

I think he is wonderful! I have had 5 back surgeries and he takes care of all of my other health issues too. I would reccommend him to anyone!!!

July 18th, 2011

Great Doctor & Staff

IMO Dr. Querubin is one of the best doctors I've seen. He's sat and talked to me and explained were as other doctors just walk out. I've had a lot of problems and if it weren't for him & God id probably wouldn't be here. I've been going to him for over 2 years now and he's always been gracious and nice to me as well as his staff. People get angry with the wait time, but it's worth it. Would you rather have a doctor throw medication at you and walk out or would you rather have a doctor look for every alternative and help and explain to you what is wrong.

February 9th, 2011

If you want a great Doctor you have to wait.

In my opinion this is one of the best doctor's I've ever seen. So far since I've been going to him he's found out things my other family doctor's have never even checked for. My gallbladder was non-functional and luckily got it taken out thanks to him finding about it. I also was able to get help for my heart he did extra tests the other heart doctor's wouldn't listen.. and he sent me to a doctor that later found out I have 3rd degree heart block at 21 years old. I don't agree with the people who say he isn't a great doctor. He spends time with you and shows he cares for you. I've been going to him for 2 years. People complain about the wait time, but he stays in with the patients and explains what's wrong, their tests results and everything! Would you rather a doctor just say "Hi and Bye". The Staff is wonderful Mary is the sweetest person ever, Lee has made my family laugh when we've had the roughest times. If it weren't for Dr. Querubin I wouldn't be alive right now. I appreciate all he's done for me and my family. God Bless You!

June 12th, 2010

Stay away

Was prescribe an anti itch gel for no apparent reason.Sent on wild goose appointments.Told to go to a shrink.Dropped from his practice.That was 2 yrs ago,now I need neck surgury and can receive no pain managment.Not to mention sitting there all day because they forgot to call my name.He made odd statements to me that were very strange.But they are sure to keep you coming monthly to make money.He was furious because I would'nt stop seeing my neurologist which now I found out I have growths on my brain.The atty general was contacted by me and told me his family members run and own the buisiness.The Dr wants to do tests in his office on everyone that should be done by a neuroligist.I consider him a quack Dr and do not recommend anyone go to his practice.