Dr. Jesus Quintero Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jesus Quintero?

February 15th, 2017

Very caring great doctor..

My family and I could not look or ask for a more caring doctor. He does or rush you and list ens to you and explains everything you want to know. I would recommend Dr. Q as my daughter calls him to my friends and family...

July 29th, 2009

What a Relief!

What a relief to find a doctor who gave us HOPE about my father's condition, instead of saying he would be on dialysis forever. Treated my father as an individual, not just a dollar sign. Took time to discuss the cause, test results, treatment, and outcome based on my father. Great bedside manner and very professional. He & his partner were a great find after dealing with some hospital doctors who didn't even take the time to read my father's chart correctly.

Type 2 Diabetes