Family Practitioner, Pediatrician, Preventive Medicine

Far West Side
9179 Grissom Rd Ste 101
San Antonio, TX 78251
210-680-8081
Locations and availability (1)

|  Policeman  |  show details
by Mark O on Aug 8th, 2013

I recently had my annual physical this past Wednesday July 31,2013. Dr. Rodriguez said I will call you with your results before Friday. He never did. The following Monday I called first thing in the morning. The office staff said to me very rudely (we haven't call because we don't have your results). I asked them to rely a message to the good Dr. To call me. Dr. Never called. The following week on Wednesday I called again, this time office staff wanted to Just argue with me. I even spoke to what I was told was office manger she said to me your tests are normal. I requested to speak to the Dr. She rudely said (no he's busy you can make a appointment). After further arguing she said that she will tell the Dr. I called. Dr. Called me very upset with me because the staff said I cuss them out. I can't believe how GULLIBLE Dr. Rodriguez is to believe such lies of a patient of five years.

Jul 9th, 2012

The Dr. talked me into adding extra tests and let me know it's covered under insurance it's normal procedure and come to find out that e insurance didn't cover any of it. He also kept tryi g to tell me I want to see you again to make sure all is ok with you and he was charging 250 a visit talk about stealing your money. Horrible doctor never see this guy.

|  They won't answer the phone  |  show details
Feb 14th, 2012

We really loved the Doctor when we started out, but his office staff is AWFUL. The last 3 weeks have gotten so bad that we can't even get anyone on the phone there. We are in the middle of expensive and urgent tests, and we can't even get the results. At first we could at least get someone on the phone, but they would give us bad and conflicting information, or just not know, or send us to voicemail. (I've left multiple voicemails in different "mailboxes" with no response.) We've been in limbo for a month. I even looked it up online to send an electronic message in the "contact us" form and I still can't get anyone. Now we need an appointment for current illness and can't get one. Dec 8 2010

Jan 24th, 2012

Dr.Rodriquez is a great listener. He takes his time to hear what I as the patient is saying to him. He respects what I communicate to him. He has made numerous referrals for follow up and the referrals physician seems to have great respect for him also. Dr, Rodriquez gets to know us and remembers the issues from lasr visit even though it was months before. This doctor makes me feel important. I have seem him for 2 years and is always the same!

|  Love Dr. Rodriguez and his Nurse their great!!!!!!  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

I love Dr. Rodriguez and his nurse I think they are both great.His nurse is efficient and never makes us wait long at all,she's always happy and smiling. You can tell she loves what she does and Dr. Rodriguez is definitely in my book the BEST!!! he takes the time to explain everything. I'am very happy with this practice and all it's staff their all just great.

|  GOOD DR.  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2011

I love my Dr. his great.

Apr 20th, 2011

I have just been a patient of Dr. Rodriguez for a few months now and I must say with all sincerity that he has the best bedside manner of any doctor I have been to in a long time. He is extremely compassionate, sincere and his best trait (in my opinion) is that he takes the time to explain (at least to me)the diagnosis and does his best to comfort me. No matter how bad I feel entering his office, I know always leave feeling better just knowing that I am under his care. His colleague that shares his office said it best when he said, "he is so good, he is a doctor's doctor". So for doctors to want Dr. Rodriguez to treat them - that speaks volumes for me! Thank you Dr. Rodriguez!

|  Bad  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

No other way to explain it other than JUST BAD. Dr. Rodriguez was rushed and rude. I wont be going back!

|  Rude office staff  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

The office staff of Dr. Jesus Rodriguez are extremely rude in every visit that we have with them and should be replaced.

|  Rude office staff  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2011

The office staff of Dr. Jesus Rodriguez are extremely rude in every visit they we have with them and should be replaced.

|  #1 Doctor  |  show details
by Sean S. on Feb 7th, 2011

Dr. Rodriguez is a very energetic, knowledgeable doctor! He has all great characteristics and provides great care! Highly recommend.

|  Provided excellent care for my mom of 86 years  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2010

After fainting at home, my mom was rushed to the emergency room and placed under the care of Dr. Rodriguez who quickly diagnosed and treated my mom. Mom recovered well, and, Dr. Rodriguez has been her primary care doctor since that event. We have been very pleased with the care Doctor Rodriguez and his staff have provided.

|  EE  |  show details
by EE on Feb 24th, 2010

I had been seen the doctor that works with him and was not diagnozed properly unti I saw dr Rodriguez. He knew that the medicine that I was taking was not trated for depression and that I needed to see a physchiatrist which the other doc never had that in mind. I thank him for everything that he has helped me with and appreciate the patience with me.

by David Caballero on Dec 31st, 2009

Dr. Jesus RodriguezJust want to take the time to thank you and your staff for taking care of me on 12/29/09. Thanks for taking the time to explain my medical problem and setting up my Doctors Appointment.