A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Navarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Navarro is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesus Navarro, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarro graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Navarro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hospital, Newark, Nj
- Columbus Hosp, Newark, Nj
- St Michaels Med Ctr, Newark, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Santos Navarro MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jesus S. Navarro practice?
- Dr. Jesus Navarro has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesus Navarro practices Urology near Glen Ridge, NJ.
See Glen Ridge Urologists.