A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Navarro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Navarro is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Navarro
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Navarro Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesus Navarro, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Navarro graduated from Instituto Superior De Ciencias Medicas De La Habana.
Dr. Navarro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hospital, Newark, Nj
- Columbus Hosp, Newark, Nj
- St Michaels Med Ctr, Newark, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Santos Navarro MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jesus S. Navarro practice?
- Dr. Jesus Navarro has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesus Navarro practices Urology near Glen Ridge, NJ.
See Glen Ridge Urologists.