A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Saenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saenz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saenz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesus Saenz, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saenz graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Saenz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
- Huntsville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Armando Saenz MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jesus A. Saenz practice?
- Dr. Jesus Saenz has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesus Saenz practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.