A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Sosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Sosa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sosa
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesus Sosa, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Colorectal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Sosa graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sosa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Caritas St. Anne's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Sosa MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jesus Sosa practice?
- Dr. Jesus Sosa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jesus Sosa practices Surgery near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Surgeons.