A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jesus Val-Mejias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jesus Val-Mejias is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Val-Mejias
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Val-Mejias Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jesus Val-Mejias, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Val-Mejias graduated from Universidad De Chile, Santiago.
Dr. Val-Mejias has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wesley Medical Center
- Galichia Heart Hospital Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jesus Emilio Val-Mejias MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jesus E. Val-Mejias practice?
- Dr. Jesus Val-Mejias has 1 office location.
Dr. Jesus Val-Mejias practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Wichita, KS.
See Wichita Internists and Wichita Cardiologists.