Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jesusa Milalaine Fortu
Dr. Jesusa Milalaine Fortu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hollywood, FL. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Fortu is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital, Memorial Hospital West and Memorial Hospital Miramar. She speaks English.
Dr. Jesusa Milalaine Fortu has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Jesusa Milalaine Fortu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hollywood, FL.
Dr. Robin Chaize
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Hollywood, FL 0 mi19
Dr. Luis Dominguez
Hollywood, FL 0 mi24
Dr. Sharon Hernandez
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Hollywood, FL 0 mi22