Dr. Jeth Salomon MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

November 18th, 2013
Mom
Grateful for our pediatrician! Respects us as parents and experts on our child and his well-being. Our partner in our child's health not the "authority". Magnificent enough to be humble. That is a true sign of brilliance!

November 7th, 2012
THE BEST!
Dr. Salomon is a compassionate, understanding and knowledgable doctor that I completely trust with the health care of my four children. He listens and respects my concerns, and helps me to make informed decisions about their care. He never has "forced" a procedure/test/medicine on me, but explains my options and lets me decide. I love that about him. He KNOWS my family, and genuinely cares about us. I could not recommend him more highly as a physician. He's the best!

September 11th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
We can not say enough about Dr. Jay. He has been our children's pediatrician since our daughter was born in 2003. He is always available for a call, and if not calls back in a very timely manner. He got me through a lot of the first mom jitters wonderfully. I recommend Dr. Jay hands down (if you can get in! He is in very high demand!)

August 16th, 2012
We have had the doc since our daughter was born. We were very impressed with his excitement and out right encouragement when he 1st came to visit us in the hospital. He is very calm and patient in answering our questions. He also gives his true personal opinion on all the different options thrown at you in the way of shots. It is overwhelming and he lets you feel at ease to make a choice and not push you into anything. He also wants the natural approach for a cure and let appropriate time pass to see if things can heal before he just writes prescriptions. He is a great doctor. My biggest issue with my visits have been the nurse. She is very judgmental, rude, and short in conversation. Disinterested and bored it seems. I have almost choosen another doctor but have stayed because Dr. Salomon is so good.

July 24th, 2012
Best pediatrician in St. Petersburg! My kids actually love going to the doctor to see Dr. Jay! He spends so much time with us and gives excellent advice.

May 29th, 2012
Awful office
The office staff at this doctor's office are very rude and make you feel unimportant. I had several visits with them before I decided to change pediatricians as I thought it would get better. Not only did I not receive a call back from the doctor when my infant had a 102.5 fever, his office staff was very rude when I called and would not even see me the same day! Although Dr. Salomon is great with the children, he does not call you back when needed. I had to leave 4 messages and then page him just to get a call back. Also, his office is very small and has not been updated in a very long time. I felt as though it was not clean and very unorganized. Small waiting room and they will make you wait outside if they think your child is contagious!

January 12th, 2012
Best Pediatrician Ever!
My 2 daughters have been with him since birth and they love him! He is so approachable and is willing to listen to all your questions. He always has a way to defuse my anxiousness about whatever the girls are going through. Karen is really funny and I always feel welcome. The receptionist is always polite despite being busy behind the desk. I would 100% recommend this office to anyone.

August 21st, 2011
Dr. Salomon and his staff have always been caring and attentive. We have both of our children with him and will not change them unless he moves out of town.

May 6th, 2011
His head nurse sometimes has an attitude with the patients,based on likes or dislikes.She should be more friendly.Doctor is just great but is so hard to contact him,because you pass through many nurses opinions before you get to him,unless is something very serious.

January 24th, 2011
Pediatrican worth the ordeal of dealing with his front office
Dr. Saloman is one of the best doctor's in the area. I wish he treated adults he's so good. I have five other friends whose kids all see him as well. We've all referred each other. The one thing we all have in common is the view that Dr. Saloman is the best pediatrician there is and that he's so good we're willing to put up with the unprofessionalism, nosiness, obnoxious behavior and incompetence of his receptionist who works the front desk. Someone who's got a sunnier disposition and is easy to deal with would be a better fit for his practice. Dr. Jeth is a ray of sunshine and she's a storm cloud.

December 4th, 2010
My son LOVES Dr. Jay! I can't imagine anyone else being his pediatrician! Dr. Jay is the BEST!!!

August 5th, 2010
DO NOT trust the competency of this doctor!!
This doctor neglectfully and recklessly endangered my entire family when he chose to ignore the evidence that my stepdaughter was very sick. Instead of doing what was right this doctor defended the lies of a Malicious Mother. My step child was forced to suffer in silence because of this man. HER pediatrician did nothing to ease her pain, he prolonged it! My stepdaughter is highly allergic to the toxic mold that was found in our rented home. The type of toxic mold found in her bedroom is deadly. It is called Chaetomium. Dr. J does NOT believe in toxic mold. "Mold is everywhere in Fl." A simple allergy test could have saved her from 2 yrs of pain. My son is now sick. He did not have visible symptoms like my stepdaughter and now he is battling Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis. DO NOT trust the competency of this doctor!!