A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jett Brady:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jett Brady is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jett Brady, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Brady graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Brady has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jett Randall Brady MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Jett R. Brady practice?
- Dr. Jett Brady has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jett Brady practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Houston Radiologists.