A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jette Benedetto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jette Benedetto, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Benedetto
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Benedetto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jette Benedetto, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Benedetto graduated from Kobenhavns Universitet. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Benedetto has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital and Medical Center
- Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jette T Benedetto MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jette T. Benedetto practice?
- Dr. Jette Benedetto has 1 office location.
- Dr. Jette Benedetto practices Family Medicine near Spokane Valley, WA.