A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jettie Burnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jettie Burnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burnett
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Burnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jettie Burnett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnett graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Burnett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jettie Marita Burnett MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jettie M. Burnett practice?
- Dr. Jettie Burnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Jettie Burnett practices Ophthalmology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Ophthalmologists.