A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jettie Hunt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jettie Hunt, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hunt graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Hunt has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Reading Hospital and Medical Center
- Reading Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jettie Hunt MD is a female Pathologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jettie Hunt practice?
- Dr. Jettie Hunt has 1 office location.
Dr. Jettie Hunt practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, and Clinical Pathology near Reading, PA.
See Reading Pathologists.