Dr. Jeuti Wylde MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

October 31st, 2016
BEWARE OF THIS DOCTOR AND HER NEW ALBANY OFFICE
When I called this office for an appointment I was asked the reason for my visit. I explained I had life change events and needed counseling. An appointment was made with Dr. Wylde. Her style was abrupt - more like being drilled by an investigator. The only feedback I got was that I needed medication. I explained I did not come for medication and needed counseling. She then informed me she does not do counseling - only prescribes medication and immediately wanted to write one out. I declined. I then asked why an appointment was made without informing of her limitations. She of course had no answer. Neither did the associate who attempted to refer me to a counseling agency in Jeffersonville that has had ongoing internal issues for months. Some months later after reviewing medical records from another doctor for something else I saw 2 entries by Dr. Wylde with 2 diagnosis that were not only not discussed but are completely inaccurate. Because of the sensitivity of information involved in mental health I will not disclose her inaccurate, unfounded and irresponsible entries. When I called the office and spoke with the Office Manager she informed me Dr. Wylde was at liberty to enter anything she liked. She went on to say she would talk to Dr. Wylde and call me back. That was 30 days ago. So far, no call. I am in process of getting records from this office and will be escalating this issue.

August 31st, 2016
Just a prescription writer
On my 2nd visit she said I only had 15 minutes, which was fine. But at first she was on phone & then proceeded to give me a long explanation as to why, which was to complain about how the new nurses in the hospital keep calling to ask her questions. I jumped in to tell her how I had bad side effects from meds she put me on 5 weeks ago, & I had gone back to meds from my previous dr. She was typing on her computer the rest of my visit. When I tried to tell her about another issue I was dealing with, she told me not to talk to her while she was typing. When she finished typing, she gave me the same scripts I came to her with & said my appt was over. She said she didn't have time to talk about anything & she didn't make the rules, I should call my congressman if I didn't like it. What??? Where did that come from? I was just floored. So essentially she had me wait 5 weeks to come in & get script refills. This time she said to come back in 2 months. I'll be finding a new doctor.

February 8th, 2012
Very caring
Dr. Wylde has been treating my mother for over a year and she has shown genuine concern and care for her well being. She listens to all concerns and explains treatment options thoroughly. Her staff is wonderful also.

July 8th, 2010
Dr. Wylde has helped me tremendously!!
I am a current patient of Dr. Wylde. I have been diagnosed since age 5 with ADD/ADHD, OCD, Anxiety generalized and social. And to top it off Bi Polar. I have tried Ritalin, Wellbutrin, Zoloft, Paxil, Luvox, Abilify, Lithium, Depakote, Melleril, GeoDone, Klonopin, Ativan, and honestly cannot think of all the rest right now. I have been in and out of hospitals, therapist, and after my last Dr. would not try lamictil on me for my Bi- Polar after one of his patients (an ex-supervisor) said it helped tremendously. I went to her after my other doctor seemed to not care and hear me out. Ironic is that he died this year. I have seen Dr. Wylde for a little over a year and she is helpful. She is pleasant, good listener, good smile, and seems to genuinely care. I brought up a couple drug treatments I thought would work and after we talked about pro's and con's we worked it out. I am now back in school (dropped out in 2004 after a divorce) and finishing my degree. My parents, and sister (2 nurses and chemist) have said they see a huge difference and like the treatment I am on. She has been a big help. Though most Dr. Appointments are cut short, she gives me ample time to say what I need to say and responds well and make follow up visits.

September 28th, 2008
She allowed my father to kill himself
While my father was a patient of hers in Charter Hospital she after only 4 days and when he was supposed to be under 24 hour suicide watch gave him back his shoestrings he hung himself and died while in the facility.