A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Shim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Shim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Shim, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Shim graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Shim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Jewel Shim MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J J. Shim practice?
- Dr. J Shim has 1 office location.
Dr. J Shim practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Psychiatrists.