Learn more about Dr. J Shim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Shim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shim
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Shim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Shim, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shim graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Shim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Langley Porter Psychiatric Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Jewel Shim MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. J J. Shim practice?
- Dr. J Shim has 2 office locations.
Dr. J Shim practices Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Oakland Psychiatrists.