Internist

3.0

Apr 19th, 2013

The wait times for the doctor can get a little long. BUT, I have never had a problem actually seeing her and when I do see her, she gives me all the time I need to talk about what my needs are. The staff is nice, but small for the size of the office. I would recommend this office if you want quality care in Selma.

Feb 18th, 2013

I have been going to this office for a few years now. Today was absolutely unbelievable. The office staff was rude and unprofessional. I had a 2:45 appointment and never saw the doctor. I was called to the back around 4:15 and placed in a room for another 45 minutes. I was completely upset after I had to get up and leave because I had been there too long. I asked for a medical release form and the front clerk gladly handed it to me. I can not believe a doctor would do her patients like this. Today was my last visit here and I'm glad about it.

Sep 3rd, 2011

I really liked going to her office. I didn't have to wait very long, and she actually knew what she was talking about. She could move a little faster, but that's about it.

Jan 23rd, 2011

She was real nice and she wanted to make sure I understood everything that was going on with me. I asked a lot of questions and she answered everyone of them. I appreciated seeing a doctor who actually acts like they care about you as a person.

Aug 4th, 2010

Doesn't seem to care about patients; always want to send you to the ER.