A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jewell Malick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jewell Malick, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, pelvic surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Malick graduated from Des Moines University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Malick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jewell Ethel Malick DO and MD is a female Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jewell E. Malick practice?
- Dr. Jewell Malick has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jewell Malick practices Gynecology near Rockwall, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rowlett, TX.
See Rockwall Obstetricians & Gynecologists.