Obstetrician & Gynecologist, pelvic surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
staff was really upset show details staff was really upset
Dec 11th, 2014

My appointment with Dr Malick went really well. I do not doubt her knowledge or ability. However, when I had a follow up question, I found the staff impossible to deal with. For over a week, I could not get a call returned, and when it finally was returned, Dr Malick's employee was really condescending and rude. My question regarded what my previous OB/GYN had advised; I really wanted a better understanding of the change in the medication that was prescribed. The staff was really upset that I would even ask such a question or want more information; it was as if they took offense to me seeking more information. After this incident, I thought it would be best for me to seek another OB/GYN. When I picked up my file to take to my new OB/GYN, I saw where the staff had written about my inquiry. It really upset me that there are people so cruel--especially working at a doctor's office.

Oct 30th, 2014

I had a ablation 7 years ago and then again last November because Dr. Malick refused to do a hysterectomy as I request so she did another ablation on me. Now 11 months later I am having to pay for another surgery and have a hysterectomy. Needless to say Dr. Malick has caused me a lot to pain and money.

The best show details The best
Jan 29th, 2014

Ive been seeing Dr Malick for over 20 years. She is by far the most compassionate and helfpul physician I have ever dealt with. She genuinely cares about her patients and takes her time explaining things (which is why she runs behind schedule a bit). No matter to me, I will wait for her because she is worth the wait. Love her!

Jul 3rd, 2012

Excellent experience in every way