Obstetrician & Gynecologist, pelvic surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  staff was really upset  |  show details
Dec 11th, 2014

My appointment with Dr Malick went really well. I do not doubt her knowledge or ability. However, when I had a follow up question, I found the staff impossible to deal with. For over a week, I could not get a call returned, and when it finally was returned, Dr Malick's employee was really condescending and rude. My question regarded what my previous OB/GYN had advised; I really wanted a better understanding of the change in the medication that was prescribed. The staff was really upset that I would even ask such a question or want more information; it was as if they took offense to me seeking more information. After this incident, I thought it would be best for me to seek another OB/GYN. When I picked up my file to take to my new OB/GYN, I saw where the staff had written about my inquiry. It really upset me that there are people so cruel--especially working at a doctor's office.

|  show details
Oct 30th, 2014

I had a ablation 7 years ago and then again last November because Dr. Malick refused to do a hysterectomy as I request so she did another ablation on me. Now 11 months later I am having to pay for another surgery and have a hysterectomy. Needless to say Dr. Malick has caused me a lot to pain and money.

|  The best  |  show details
Jan 29th, 2014

Ive been seeing Dr Malick for over 20 years. She is by far the most compassionate and helfpul physician I have ever dealt with. She genuinely cares about her patients and takes her time explaining things (which is why she runs behind schedule a bit). No matter to me, I will wait for her because she is worth the wait. Love her!

|  show details
Jul 3rd, 2012

Excellent experience in every way