Dr. Jewell Malick DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Rockwall, TX

July 11th, 2016
Extremely Blessed To Have Her!!!!
I've been a patient of hers since 1994(over 20 years) and she's the absolute best ever and I pray that she never ever retires!!!

June 11th, 2016
My Dr.
If we could clone this beautiful woman, Dr. Malick . We could have perfection for all !She is the most caring , loving Dr's I have ever known . Please don't ever retire.

December 11th, 2014
staff was really upset
My appointment with Dr Malick went really well. I do not doubt her knowledge or ability. However, when I had a follow up question, I found the staff impossible to deal with. For over a week, I could not get a call returned, and when it finally was returned, Dr Malick's employee was really condescending and rude. My question regarded what my previous OB/GYN had advised; I really wanted a better understanding of the change in the medication that was prescribed. The staff was really upset that I would even ask such a question or want more information; it was as if they took offense to me seeking more information. After this incident, I thought it would be best for me to seek another OB/GYN. When I picked up my file to take to my new OB/GYN, I saw where the staff had written about my inquiry. It really upset me that there are people so cruel--especially working at a doctor's office.

January 29th, 2014
The best
Ive been seeing Dr Malick for over 20 years. She is by far the most compassionate and helfpul physician I have ever dealt with. She genuinely cares about her patients and takes her time explaining things (which is why she runs behind schedule a bit). No matter to me, I will wait for her because she is worth the wait. Love her!

July 3rd, 2012
Excellent experience in every way