Obstetrician & Gynecologist, pelvic surgeon

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
My Dr. show details My Dr.
by Nelda Johnson on Jun 11th, 2016

If we could clone this beautiful woman, Dr. Malick . We could have perfection for all !She is the most caring , loving Dr's I have ever known . Please don't ever retire.

staff was really upset show details staff was really upset
Dec 11th, 2014

My appointment with Dr Malick went really well. I do not doubt her knowledge or ability. However, when I had a follow up question, I found the staff impossible to deal with. For over a week, I could not get a call returned, and when it finally was returned, Dr Malick's employee was really condescending and rude. My question regarded what my previous OB/GYN had advised; I really wanted a better understanding of the change in the medication that was prescribed. The staff was really upset that I would even ask such a question or want more information; it was as if they took offense to me seeking more information. After this incident, I thought it would be best for me to seek another OB/GYN. When I picked up my file to take to my new OB/GYN, I saw where the staff had written about my inquiry. It really upset me that there are people so cruel--especially working at a doctor's office.

The best show details The best
Jan 29th, 2014

Ive been seeing Dr Malick for over 20 years. She is by far the most compassionate and helfpul physician I have ever dealt with. She genuinely cares about her patients and takes her time explaining things (which is why she runs behind schedule a bit). No matter to me, I will wait for her because she is worth the wait. Love her!

Jul 3rd, 2012

Excellent experience in every way