A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jewell Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jewell Ward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ward
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ward Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jewell Ward, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Medical Genetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ward has 33 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jewell C Ward MD and PHD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Clinical Genetics and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Jewell C. Ward practice?
- Dr. Jewell Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Jewell Ward practices Clinical Genetics and M.D. near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Geneticists.