A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jewelle Sutherland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jewelle Sutherland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherland graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sutherland has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sutherland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jewelle R. Sutherland practice?
Dr. Jewelle Sutherland practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Moorestown, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Marlton Internists, Marlton Pulmonologists, Marlton Critical Care Practitioners, and Marlton Sleep Medicine Doctors.