A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jewelle Sutherland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jewelle Sutherland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sutherland
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sutherland Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherland graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sutherland has 17 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jewelle Rose Sutherland MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jewelle R. Sutherland practice?
- Dr. Jewelle Sutherland has 1 office location.
Dr. Jewelle Sutherland practices Pulmonary Disease near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Pulmonologists.