A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jewelle Sutherland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jewelle Sutherland is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sutherland graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Sutherland has 17 hospital affiliations:
- The Memorial Hospital Of Salem County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jewelle Rose Sutherland MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jewelle R. Sutherland practice?
- Dr. Jewelle Sutherland has 7 office locations.
Dr. Jewelle Sutherland practices Pulmonary Disease near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Marlton Pulmonologists.