A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jeyaseelan Noble:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jeyaseelan Noble is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jeyaseelan Noble, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Noble graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Noble has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jeyaseelan John Noble FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jeyaseelan J. Noble practice?
- Dr. Jeyaseelan Noble has 1 office location.
Dr. Jeyaseelan Noble practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
See Langhorne Plastic Surgeons and Langhorne Surgeons.