Dr. Jhanna Nariyants Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Jhanna Nariyants?

Not Trans-Inclusive

Posted on December 28th, 2013

I went in for hormone treatment and they were very trans-ignorant. They repeatedly misgendered me, even after I corrected them. They also used very transphobic language and outdated terms. I had bloodwork done and even after everything was fine the doctor STILL would not prescribe my Testosterone, and requested another blood test be done, even though it was excessive and unnecessary. The doctor did not seem very knowledgeable nor understanding. Another issue I had was that I could never get a hold of the doctor. I called several times and when I left at least four different messages for her to get back to me, no one did. It is very frustrating when I am trying to contact my doctor and they refuse to return my call. I ended up having to go somewhere else for care, which is ridiculous. I wasted four months playing phone tag and uneducated doctor with them. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

Posted on August 22nd, 2017