A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jhansi Raj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jhansi Raj is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raj
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Raj Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raj graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Raj has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jhansi M Raj MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jhansi M. Raj practice?
- Dr. Jhansi Raj has 1 office location.
Dr. Jhansi Raj practices Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.