A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jhansi Raj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jhansi Raj is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raj graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Raj has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jhansi M Raj MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jhansi M. Raj practice?
- Dr. Jhansi Raj has 1 office location.
Dr. Jhansi Raj practices Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.