A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jheel Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jheel Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Major Depressive Disorder Patient Education Vitals patient guide for major depressive disorder and types and sypmtoms of depression such as dysthymia or postpartum.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jheel Shah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Shah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
- Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jheel Hasmukh Shah MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jheel H. Shah practice?
- Dr. Jheel Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Jheel Shah practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.