Dr. Jhinho Kim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jhinho Kim?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 15th, 2013

I got hurt on the job and was sent to him by workmans comp.MRIs and x-rays indicated a shifted vertabre thus causing pinched nerves and back pain,i could barely walk.He told me there was nothing wrong with me,then looked at his secretary and said,I'm done with him.Even the secretary looked to be shocked.Because of him stating that, its been awfull dealing with w/comp.I just wish i knew then what I know now,I would of never steped foot in his office!

Epilepsy

Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.