Dr. Jhoanna Santos Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jhoanna Santos?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Jhoanna Santos?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2012

Realistic expectations

Several of Dr. Santos' reviews I found patently hostile, and I am wondering why. I found her extremely professional; her English, diction, and grammer are better than 90% of the people I know (including mine), and once you finesse your way around her very professional posture, a great sense of humor. If I could name any fault that would be within her sphere of control, I wished that she (or at least one of her staff nurses)could have called me back to see how I was: However, my health is my responsibility. When I called back I did get what I asked for quickly enough. Some of the comments I have read (which I found deeply objectionable) seem to imply that her problems stem from the fact she is filipina. I find much to admire in the Filipino culture, and much to admire about Dr. Santo regardless of her culture. I find her quite delightful and I am glad she is my doc.

February 8th, 2012

Dr. Santos has a great bedside manner and treats me as a whole person, not just some numbers on a chart. She has been thorough and very knowledgable about any issues my husband and I have had. The office staff are friendly and I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes.

September 16th, 2010

Totally UNPROFESSIONAL and UNEDUCATED!

This 'doctor' needs to go back to medical school. She is totally unprofessional and ignorant on most medical issues. She often passes the buck to other doctors and staff and doesn't acurately document notes in the patient's medical record. She makes many mistakes that can cost patients their lives without regard. She is also difficult to understand as her english is poor. She is often accusatory that you are not following her protocol, when in fact she is just overscheduled and forgetful at what she has advised her patients to do medically. She does not take notes during office vists and this leads to her forgetfulness. Don't even attempt to get a copy of your medical records, she will refuse to send them until you threatend legal action. She will also falsify and hide records to get rid of you if you complain. Avoid her and office at all cost....(Skagit Valley Medical Center in Mt. Vernon).

September 20th, 2017