It has been a pleasu.. show details It has been a pleasu..
by E.R on Jul 19th, 2016

It has been a pleasure to have been taken care by such a wonderful group of people. Although I am not finished yet and will be back for additional work, I am looking forward to it. As I trust the Doctor as well as all the staff. Thanks.

Have been a patient .. show details Have been a patient ..
by R.M on Jul 11th, 2016

Have been a patient of Dr. Salomon previously. He reconstructed my face with a melanoma mohs surgery. Made me look beautiful. I always knew if I had work done, he would do it. He has hands like a God, with a wonderful bedside manner. I can't speak highly enough of him. The staff also was and is incredible, sweet, knowledgeable, friendly etc. It has been a wonderful experience. I recommend Dr. Salomon and staff very highly.

Extensive research o.. show details Extensive research o..
by X.S. on Jun 28th, 2016

Extensive research on finding Dr. Salomon I was not disappointed at all more then happy with my experience very clean and friendly staff very helpful and hands on all the time I can't forget to mention Nicole made my experience very comfortable and even more confident with the procedure more then happy with the results on just the second day! I would recommend Dr.Salomon to anybody if you want work that's worth paying for there is no way to be disappointed.

Overall great servic.. show details Overall great servic..
by A.A on Jun 20th, 2016

Overall great service and results. Quick recovery with minimal swelling and pain. Staff was involved throughout process and informative. Made my experience extremely personalized.

I knew Dr. Salomon f.. show details I knew Dr. Salomon f..
by Rhonda.F on Jun 17th, 2016

I knew Dr. Salomon from working with him. I was impressed with his results and how caring he was with his patients. He was very concerned with his patients and their care. From the time I walked in the office , I was treated like I was the only patient there. From the front desk to Anna, the surgical tech and the nurse to the anesthesiologist. I felt well taken care of and felt like I was in good hands and was very comfortable and relaxed. The massage therapist was exceptional and helped the healing process. Thank you Dr. Salomon and staff for the best care and experience.!

I never do reviews o.. show details I never do reviews o..
by D.B on Jun 13th, 2016

I never do reviews on products but I am compelled to do one for Dr. Salomon's Illuminating Cream. Not only is it the best product that I have used that gets rid of sun damage and wrinkles, it has helped my mothers psoriasis. It completely clears the skin that she applies it on. This should be a pharmaceutical product. It has worked better in her psoriasis than any other product (medical grade) on the market.

A very well respected show details A very well respected
by Emily A on May 10th, 2016

Loris is a LIFESAVER! She is beyond amazing at what she does, which is effectively and as pain free as possible get rid of unwanted hair! Laser at Jhonny Salomon's office is bound to be "Grade-A" from the start, because the office, people and of course the doctor are amazing, but what makes laser here worth every single penny is Loris! She is such a wonderful and energetic woman, who is extremely knowledgeable about laser hair removal. She is compassionate and welcoming all while being professional. Laser has worked wonders on all of my unwanted body hair from underarms, to bikini, to upper lip and face. It has truly transformed my beauty routine and made me so much more confident! I went to another woman before trying laser here, also at a very well respected dermatologist office, and I can say between both Loris and the specific machine used at this office there is no comparison! If you are considering laser, which I HIGHLY recommend, you'd be crazy not to come here and have Loris take care of you!

I feel very happy! show details I feel very happy!
by Julissa Acosta on May 4th, 2016

I came to see Dr. Salomon in 2011 but I had to wait a few years to do my breasts and my choice remained Dr. Salomon. I am very happy with my new breasts and I am also very happy with my massage therapist Martha. I feel very happy!

Staff was very professional, kind and courteous show details Staff was very professional, kind and courteous
by Isabel Rodriguez-Duncan on Apr 28th, 2016

Staff (and Dr. Saloman) was very professional, kind and courteous. They made our visit and consultation such a pleasant experience. Special acknowledgement goes out to the young lady (just got married) who discussed the financial obligations to us, she was very soothing, professional and a joy to work with. Thanks to everyone involved (especially the unmatched skill of Dr. Salomon the Great!) God Bless, Peace be with you! "no God, no Peace" "Know God, Know Peace".

She takes the time to explain the treatment show details She takes the time to explain the treatment
by DD on Apr 20th, 2016

Karla Amazing, she takes the time to explain the treatment, what she's doing, what she recommends and why. She's good at follow up I would recommend her.

I would highly recommend Dr. Jhonny Salomon show details I would highly recommend Dr. Jhonny Salomon
by Michelle on Apr 19th, 2016

Dr. Salomon made me feel very comfortable and has a very professional demeanor. The facility is extremely clean and the staff is very kind and professional, as well. I would highly recommend Dr. Jhonny Salomon Plastic Surgery and Med SPA to anyone interested in an overall great experience in regards to a rhinoplasty.

I'm so happy to be back show details I'm so happy to be back
Apr 11th, 2016

Dr. Salomon, I'm so happy to be back, I felt very relaxed and love your work. Looking forward to seeing you next month. <3

Very comforting staff and doctor. show details Very comforting staff and doctor.
by Ariana Tharp on Apr 5th, 2016

Very comforting staff and doctor. Confident in the process and procedure. Would recommend to future patients. Office has a very positive energy. Good Vibe :) Thank You for everything

I highly recommend them. show details I highly recommend them.
by Carlos R. on Mar 30th, 2016

I live in Lima, Peru, but was visiting Miami in December. For the past few years I have been bothered by my neck and bags under my eyes.I went to Dr. Salomon two months ago to consult on a neck lift, since he had operated on a friend of mine. He was so thorough and knowledgable that I decided then and there to schedule surgery for early February. I had my neck lift and lower eye lid surgery four days ago, together with some fat grafting that Dr. Salomon suggested I have done.I could´t be happier.....I am glad I followed Dr. Salomon's suggestion on the fat grafting procedure. The pre-op appointment was excellent, and he even scheduled my Medical Clearance appointment with another doctor, since I am from out of town and did not have a doctor to take care of that for me.The operation room care was superb, and the anesthesiologist was excellent also. The attention I received after surgery has been the best, and the bedside manner of Dr. Salomon and of his staff is incredible. I am also having the lymphatic massages done almost daily after surgery, and they really help with the swelling and discomfort, even though I have not have any hematomas at all.I really can´t thank Dr. Salomon and his staff enough. I highly recommend them.

Very nice and patient show details Very nice and patient
by Daniela Ceeyun on Mar 24th, 2016

I really like how Karla explains everything that she is doing. She answered all my questions she is very nice and patient. I would definitely recommend her.

Dr. Solomon is the best. show details Dr. Solomon is the best.
by Stephen M. on Mar 15th, 2016

I heard about Dr. Solomon from my doctor. I am very pleased with my surgery and would have no trouble recommending Dr. Solomon to anyone. The service and friendly staff is excellent. Dr. Solomon is the best.

I recommend Dr. Salomon's Med Spa to anybody show details I recommend Dr. Salomon's Med Spa to anybody
by Fabiola A. on Mar 8th, 2016

Any cosmetic surgery can be traumatic, however Dr. Salomon and his wonderful staff can make this process conformable. I always feel confident in every detail with professionalism. With my eyes closed I recommend Dr. Salomon's Med Spa to anybody

I felt like an artist was looking @ me. show details I felt like an artist was looking @ me.
by Silvia S. on Mar 3rd, 2016

I found out about Dr. Salomon through my sister and niece. I came for Thermage, but the doctor recommended a face necklift with fat grafting. When he examines you, you feel him envisioning a new face, and looks @ you the way an artists imagines his subject. I felt like an artist was looking @ me.

Definitely a 5-star operation. show details Definitely a 5-star operation.
by Annie N. on Feb 28th, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Salomon's office through my esthetician about three years ago for laser hair removal, as I had relocated from California and needed another round. Loris has been taking care of me since, and she is fantastic and price-structuring is extremely reasonable and fair. I have also had Mari help me with my skin troubles and spider veins. She is also fantastic, as are the results of treatments she has recommended.Most recently I started regular treatments with the vela technology and can't say enough about Chris-- she is extremely professional. I have recommended many people to this medical practice over the last two/three years. The staff is very friendly, the office is lovely, and the practitioners are skilled, kind and always on-time with the appointment schedule. I live rather far away and sometimes the grind down US-1 to get to the Gables is a headache, but it is totally worth the travel time.I have not had any major procedures done there, but if and when I need one, I cannot imagine going to see anyone else than Dr. Salomon. Definitely a 5-star operation.... Highly recommended.

I am very happy and pleased with my results. show details I am very happy and pleased with my results.
by Angelica R. on Feb 21st, 2016

I went to Dr Salomon office to have a fraxell treatment done because I have melasma, and it is supposed to help with dark pigmentation. I had a consultation with Mary the best PA!! She was very professional and explained everything to me. I was a little bit nervous before the procedure, but it wasn't bad, the procedure was less than half and hour. Afterwards I was red and a little swollen, but it was worth it!! My face looks amazing, my skin is refresh and my dark spots are almost gone. I will be back in six weeks to get a second treatment. I am very happy and pleased with my results.

My experience with Dr. Salomon has been fantastic show details My experience with Dr. Salomon has been fantastic
by Daysi Gepeda on Feb 14th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Salomon has been fantastic. He is a caring doctor who takes the time with his clients and truly care. The staff is very friendly and professional and is always available to answer your question. I recommended Dr. Salomon a great professional My result were great I am very satisfy.

Thumbs up to Dr. salomon show details Thumbs up to Dr. salomon
by Veronica L. on Feb 5th, 2016

The service provided was exemplary Ana and Vivien guided me through the prosses with detailed information and support. Ana was thorough as all necessary paper work was sent via email. The entire process was done via email and my initial visit to Dr. Salomon's office was impressive, as well as his bedside manner. Jovial and light heartedness dispite the impending surgery was conforting and relaxing. Thumbs up to Dr. salomon and his professinal, able crew. Thanks to Nicole who was also accommodating.

I am very pleased with how everything turned out show details I am very pleased with how everything turned out
by Gianna Cortina on Feb 4th, 2016

I am very pleased with the doctor, staff, and facilities. Everyone was very professional, and made sure that my comfort was most important. I am very pleased with how everything turned out. I will definitely recommend Dr. Salomon and his staff to anyone and everyone. I couldn't have expected a better outcome. Thank you again! :)

Loris is amazing! show details Loris is amazing!
by Cora C on Feb 3rd, 2016

Loris is amazing! I have had nothing but an awesome experience with her. I definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking to have laser hair removal. The results are wonderful and I only have positive things to say about her! Definitely worth it!

My skin looks so great show details My skin looks so great
by Patient O on Jan 28th, 2016

The first time I went to Dr. Salomon's new office I thought I was in an episode of Nip/Tuck. The decor is absolutely breathtaking. It is uber cool and modern: white, spare, and huge. The staff is very professional and friendly. I have been going to Loris for almost two years now for laser hair removal. I started with my bikini and that went so well that I have added my underarms and legs in the past year. She is meticulous and does a great job. I have not had an ingrown hair since I have been going to her. My skin is so smooth, it surprises me to think that it wasn't always like this. I have also decided that Monica's facials are probably the best in the city. My skin looks so great because of these wonderful ladies. I am so happy with their services and I know I need to spread the word!

I am extremely impressed with Dr. Salomon's professionalism show details I am extremely impressed with Dr. Salomon's professionalism
by Maria P. on Jan 24th, 2016

Highly recommend! show details Highly recommend!
by L.R. on Jan 19th, 2016

He did my neck lift and removed a sebaceous cyst from my head. He is an amazing surgeon! I look and feel great a week after my surgery! The whole team was excellent from receptionists, to coordinator to nurses and anestesiologist and of course, Dr Salomon! Highly recommend!

Excellence personified. Dr. Salomon is an amazing surgeon. show details Excellence personified. Dr. Salomon is an amazing surgeon.
by Elvi M. on Jan 12th, 2016

Excellence personified. Dr. Salomon is an amazing surgeon. A perfectionist and an artist. From the time that you walk into his beautiful office, smell the delicious scent, you have stepped into excellence. I met him 13 years ago when I had a breast reduction and tummy tuck. Eight days ago he lifed by brows, eyes and neck. I am very happy with my results. He has seen me almost daily post-surgery. I have had zero pain (have not opened the medication prescribed in case I had any). The care that he takes with each surgery and patient is a testament to the extraordinary surgeon that he is. His staff makes you feel unique. They are always available and give you excellent care. If you are thinking of having surgery, you must go and meet Dr. Salomon. You will be glad you did.

Dr. Salomon is an amazing talent surgeon show details Dr. Salomon is an amazing talent surgeon
by Sadia R on Jan 6th, 2016

Without a doubt Dr. Salomon is one of the best surgeons in the plastic surgery industry period! I did my procedure three months ago and I could not be happier with the results. Both, office and surgical staff are very friendly and knowledgeable. The office is exquisitely beautiful and elegant, and Dr. Salomon is an amazing talent surgeon and human being. I would definitely recommend him and his practice to my loved ones!

Jan 3rd, 2016

Great personality and staff however a lot of hype. My outcome was not long standing and will probably have to repeat procedure

I recommend him with my eyes closed. show details I recommend him with my eyes closed.
by Anna N on Dec 16th, 2015

It was almost a month ago when I had plastic surgery with Dr. Salomon and I could not be happier with the results, not only is Dr. Salomon a great doctor; but his nursing and administrative staff is amazing!!! I had the best time getting surgery there and wouldn't change anything. I recommend him with my eyes closed.

My miami facial peel experience. show details My miami facial peel experience.
by Sam P on Dec 8th, 2015

My miami facial peel experience. I am from out of town and when I entered into the office I have to say I was very impressed very beautiful facility. Doctor uses his own peel that he created, and results are spectacular.

Dr. Jhonny Salomon is a great doctor show details Dr. Jhonny Salomon is a great doctor
by Denisse M. on Dec 2nd, 2015

Dr. Jhonny Salomon is a great doctor, the office is absolutely beautiful, the staff is very friendly and attentive. I went there referred by my friend, and what a great experience. Dr. Jhonny takes his time with you, he makes sure that all the questions you might have are answer. I visited at list 5 different doctors and ultimately he was the best choice for me. His prices are not very accessible compare to other doctors, but he is worth it, besides when it comes to a plastic surgeon you don't want to go with a cheap one.They offer every beauty treatment you can imagine in this place, from facial, to massages to reconstructive surgery, they have different doctors fro everything.

I can't thank enough Dr. Salomon and there staff. show details I can't thank enough Dr. Salomon and there staff.
by Eusebio V. on Nov 24th, 2015

Just did my Tummy Tuck and Neck lift after losing 140 lbs doing gastric sleeve. From the ladies up front to Dr. Salomon everything has been amazing. I can't thank enough Dr. Salomon and there staff. You can see that they are very caring. Detailed oriented. Id recommend him and would return.

Bad surgeon! show details Bad surgeon!
by Raquel on Aug 24th, 2015

I went to see this doctor because I looked up the yelp reviews and they were great! But boy What a mistake!!! He was so sure he could do simple surgery and it was all a lie! He removed the buccal far from cheeks! That's doesn't create dimples it makes you have a hollow face and look older! He has ruined my face! I am so depressed every morning and I am paying my credit card $2000! to this person that did this to me and lied and said I would have dimples! He has no idea what he is doing! It is all false advertisement in his website. I've seen many different plastic surgeons after him to correct what he has done now I have to pay more money to transfer fat back into my face! Every plastic surgeon I see says the same thing! Removing buccal fat WONT CREATE DIMPLES! This guy is a crook! He is only in it for the money! I then went back to his office and let him know I wanted a refund& show him how I have no dimples whatsoever!!! :( he took out the fat from my face! I never wanted a skinny face it makes you look older! He didn't even have any remorse. He didn't care less! He couldn't say anything. Every morning I look at myself in the mirror and cry! He has ruined my modeling career and all. Don't trust him! I regret doing this so much and the sad part is that his whole staff and him led me to trust him they where all lying. he lied so much about everything! And he didn't even want to reimburse my money so I can atleast fix it! But God sees everything so I am letting god handle it. But how can a person do this to someone to make a petty $2000?! It's horrible. I can't believe I trusted this person. Do your research very very well before letting this man touch your face.

Renewed!!!!! show details Renewed!!!!!
Sep 4th, 2014

On the day of my 60th birthday I looked in the mirror and realized it was time for a renewed look so I decided to have a facelift. My friend recommended Dr Salomon so I went to see him and felt he was the surgeon for me. I was scared but he addressed my concerns and reassured me. I had my facelift done a month ago and look awesome!!! He is a true artist. My recovery has been a lot easier than what I expected and I feel amazing and love my new refreshed look.

Mrs. show details Mrs.
by Maria P. on Apr 25th, 2013

I am two months post op breast lift and augmentation in his New York City office. I am extremely impressed with Dr. Salomon's professionalism, mannerism, bedside manner and artistic surgical work on my breasts. His staff was also extremely helpful and was always there...I had their cell numbers in case any questions and I was treated in a warm and welcoming way.

Mar 7th, 2013

I had several cosmetic consultations and decide to have surgery with Dr. Salomon for numerous reasons. When I met with him I had a list of specific questions that I needed answered and he adrressed each and every single one to my satisafction. I was impressed with his training as well as his bedside manner. His facility is a clear

Dec 13th, 2011

I had a large nose, with a hump and I was very unhappy,Dr. salomon removed the large dorsal bony hump on my nose. I am very happy with the results.

Dec 13th, 2011

I am 45 years, always looked very tired so I decided to get some excess skin removed from my upper eyelid. now I look more alert and focused, I even look younger and more rejuvinated. that is how much of a difference a simple eyelid surgery by Dr. salomon can make; he is a genius at what he does and I don't think anybody out there can beat him.

Dec 13th, 2011

I am a 35 year old mother of 5 and as you can imagine my stomach does not look like a super model. I got stretch mark reduction in my lower abdomen, breast augmentation, and now I look like a supermodel. Thank you Dr. salomon and your wonderful staff, now I feel like I got my life back.

Dec 13th, 2011

me and my boyfriend got a two for one deal from Dr. salomon's office in the med spa, it was very nice spending time with him.

Dec 12th, 2011

I decided to get the mesoglow anti aging treatment from Dr. salomon a few weeks ago. I felt really relaxed in the med spa, my skin felt very fresh and rejuvinated and not to mention soft.

Dec 12th, 2011

A few years ago I made the mistake of using a doctor who was not a board certified or had as much experience in the health industry. I was thought I was getting juvederm injected in my lips and chin but it turned out to be something else. I was reffered to Dr. salomon by a friend and he did a wonderful job, I was back to my normal state in less than 2 months.

Dec 12th, 2011

I just moved here from the U.K. and decided to go to Dr. salomon for liposuction and he did a great job, but it wasn't just the liposuction I was pleased with. the whole staff was wonderful, it seemed like I knew them for years and the doctor has a great sense of humor and really makes you feel comfortable.

Dec 9th, 2011

healing from my tummy tuck am 3 days post op and looks excellent already!

Dec 9th, 2011

my boyfriend had laser hair removal he looked like a werewolf lots of hair on back and shoulders and now he is so smooth!

Dec 8th, 2011

I love this doctor! I had brachioplasty and he did an excellent job! and I know at first I asked you a million questions thanks for being so patient!

Dec 8th, 2011

I had a very wide back and a horrible shape, it didn't matter if I worked out i would never achieve that hour glass shape I wanted. I was reffered to Dr. salomon my a friend of mine. I went in for body contouring, liposuction, and brazillian butt lift.The results were tremendous, I had a jenniffer lopez body and I couldn't be any happier. I am still stunned at the results they are perfect, flawless, it is as if I am a new person now litterally. Dr. salomon is the one to go to if you want perfection.

Dec 8th, 2011

I had a chin implant a few months back, I had a weak chin. I decided to go to Dr. salomon because I had great things about him and I was not dissapointed one bit. as soon as I walked into the office I was seen by one of the staff and the atmosphere just made me feel very comfortable. I was worried that the my chin might look big or like a witch but Dr. J worked his magic and everything turned out better than I expected. I looked older and more sophisticated as to before I looked really young. I also had cheek injections and they came out just perfect, not too big or over done just right.

Dec 7th, 2011

My 13 year old daughter had issues at school with kids picking at her about her nose. Her birthday was coming up and I decided to get her what she always wanted, rhinoplasty. I looked on goole and found Dr. salomon's website, and decided to go to his office. My daughter was very nervous and scared at first. Dr. salomon and the staff assured her everything would be alright, and to think about the results. the results were flawless, and my daughter loved it. Dr. salomon is truly the best rhinoplasty surgeon out there, he works wonders and you can see that from his before and after pictures too.

Dec 7th, 2011

The moment I walked into Dr. j office I felt very at ease and comfortable. I was very nervous about my consultation, I went in for breast augmentation and liposuction. I had a baby boy a few months a go and the only person who has seen me naked was by husband. I was very insecure and shy, and Dr. salomon noticed that and gave me a few words of encouragement

Dec 7th, 2011

I researched many doctors over a period of months and did some consultations but I Dr. salomon and his staff that trully showed me they cared for me as a person. what more do you need from a doctor; caring, experience, eduction, skills,clean environment Dr salomon has it all.

Awesome Results! show details Awesome Results!
Dec 6th, 2011

Alot of dotors say they are a perfectionist and will make you look exactly how you want to look, young and refreshed. most of doctors often try to hard and the results aren't natural. Dr. salomon is actually a perfections, he doesn't try to hard or exagerate the procedures. I got a face lift, and injections into my cheeks and lips. the results were fantastic, natural results the procedure couldn't be more natural if he tried. I am very happy, I don't look tired and old anymore.

Dec 6th, 2011

I was thinking of getting a few procedures done for about 3 years now, I was doing a bit of research on Miami plastic surgeons and came across Dr. j. solomon. the website caught my eyes, the before and after pictures looked great and I notice he has more than 14 years experience in the business. the office looked beautiful, and refreshing, and the staff make you feel like you've known them for years. I got breast augmentation with a breast lift and lipo and now I have a whole new confindent. I have 7 kids, do know what that does to a womans body. Dr. j makes me look like a 45 yr. old in a 20 year old body. I am very happy and highly recomend dr. solomon.

I had rhinoplasty done at Dr. salomon's office show details I had rhinoplasty done at Dr. salomon's office
Dec 6th, 2011

I had rhinoplasty done at Dr. salomon's office and the results were fantastic, affordable prices, friendly staff, and talented doctor. I would definately go back to him for more procedures.

EXCELLENT! show details EXCELLENT!
Dec 5th, 2011

I am so happy with this doctor had a face lift and he did an amazing job! His technique is excellent everyone is stunned about how much younger I look. EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!

Dec 2nd, 2011

I had breast augmentation but I was really nervous at first before surgery. Dr. Salomon have this kind personality that makes u feel comfortable.I am very happy with the results.

Combo operation: chin, neck, and nose job show details Combo operation: chin, neck, and nose job
Dec 2nd, 2011

I had what some would call a turkey neck, weak chin and wide nose. I have to say that anyone looking to get surgery from Dr. Salomon its important to know that he has a high level of experience. I find him honestly to be very different from other doctors, very calm confident personality that just seems too "cool". I had submental liposuction, for those who do not know what that is its when the doctor takes fat from under your chin like where "turkey neck" might develop. I also had nose surgery, and a chin implant. I didn't want anyone major done to my nose because it was only a little wide but everything else with it was perfect like the tip and the side profile. The chin implant was placed through the mouth so I wouldn't have a scar. Even though this seams scary at first, its actually not that bad and I feel better that I don't have any visual scar and it looks so natural. Two months after my surgery I have to say that the Doctor totally changed my life. Many people don't realize that the way you look means a lot. I read on the internet that people who look better have better job opportunities, better relationships and get treated better in public. I never thought this to be true, but after the surgery I look so much better and its like I am living NEW life. I wanted to thank you Dr. Salomon dearly for the work he has done, and for him to know that he truly is a life changer. With surgery he has changed my life, and that is priceless to me.

Nov 22nd, 2011

Not satisfied with the results of my surgery.

Excellent doctor!!!! show details Excellent doctor!!!!
Jun 22nd, 2011

I had rhinoplasty done almost 2 years ago with Dr. Salomon and it was the best decision I made choosing him. My nose looks amazing and he made it look just the way I wanted!! Recovery was a breeze and no complications what so ever! Now I'm considering doing my breast augmentation with him! Definitely recommend him 100%. one of the best in Miami! Great bed side manners, professionalism. And courtesy as well!

lipo doctor with suave. show details lipo doctor with suave.
Jun 22nd, 2011

this doctor really has a lot of suave and finesse. I met with him he made me feel really comfertable and skinnier!

Great experience show details Great experience

Excellent doctor!!

I had chin implant show details I had chin implant

excellent professional doctor!!

nose job in miami show details nose job in miami

amazing results!!

hCG Diet in miami show details hCG Diet in miami
Jun 22nd, 2011

Firstly I must say that this doctor is amazing. I lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks! He is an expert in beauty and fitness very happy

best results show details best results
Jun 22nd, 2011

dr salomon really did a great job on getting rid of my fat on the sides of my body. His lipo really made a huge difference, beautiful results!

Breast lift and augmentation show details Breast lift and augmentation
Jun 22nd, 2011

Recovery was fast and very pleased with this doctor!

great results! show details great results!
Jun 22nd, 2011

I had liposuction done at his miami office and had great results so far. He is very kind understanding and really knows how to treat the patients. I am very happy with my results I look skinnier and will go to the beach without any guilt!

breast augmentation experience show details breast augmentation experience
Jun 21st, 2011

did an amazing job on my breasts, staff is great!

Best rhinoplasty in miami show details Best rhinoplasty in miami
Jun 21st, 2011

he really did a great job on my nose, really changed my life!!

Rhinoplasty in Miami with Dr. Jhonny Salomon show details Rhinoplasty in Miami with Dr. Jhonny Salomon
by Joshua on Apr 28th, 2011

Did a great job with my nose. I had rhinoplasty and my nose is amazing, he is truly an artist.

Badd show details Badd
Jan 13th, 2011

He did a reconstruction and did a poor job and he did not repair it; I went to another doctor to fix the problem

Dr Jhonny Salomon Procedure Review show details Dr Jhonny Salomon Procedure Review
by Mariana Jacobs on Nov 13th, 2010

When I chose Dr Jhonny Salomon, I had got breast augmentation, and a breast lift done. The time from my consultation to my actual procedure was quite pleasant considering other places I had spoken to who wanted me to wait 6-8 months.I chose to get this procedure done because after I had 3 kids I saw a huge difference in the way I looked. My breasts started sagging, they didn't feel as firm and I just felt as if gravity kicked in and just knocked my breasts down.Dr Jhonny Salomon had told me what he could do, and showed me on a chart the difference before and after would look like so I could determine if it is what I wanted or not.After the procedure, I started healing at a desirable speed. I would come in for follow ups to make sure everything was healing correctly, and the best part about it is that I have no scars whatsoever right now, which was one of my biggest concerns.Dr Salomon made me feel better about myself by not pushing me off to the side like the two other previous interviews I had done with a couple of other area surgeons. I just wish I didn't waste my time with those other doctors and had interviewed Dr Salomon first, that is my only regret out of the whole process I took :)

my miami breast augmentation! show details my miami breast augmentation!
Nov 12th, 2010

I went to get my breast augmentation done, and very happy about results. He has to be one of the best surgeons out there. My breasts were droopy so he lifted them up, and placed to implants in them. They look very natural. The only thing that I can say is that in waiting room i waited over 10 minutes.

Great doctor! show details Great doctor!
Oct 23rd, 2010

I am very happy about this doctor, he is simply the best

Dec 23rd, 2009

got my nose done and now it's simply perfect.

A True Artist! show details A True Artist!
by SD on Dec 23rd, 2009

This truly was the most amazing experience.... I was very nervous about having my breasts lifted because of all the stories I've heard about the scarring and even worse after meeting with different doctors this was the case until I met Dr. Salomon. His staff was so friendly and accomodating with my many questions and concerns, from my first visit until now after my surgery I've been treated like family. I had my surgery about a month ago and my breasts look amazing! Dr. Salomon is a true artist...With my eyes closed, I will be referring him to all my friends and family.

Perfect!!! show details Perfect!!!
by LCC on Aug 18th, 2009

I just got my breast done by Dr. Salomon and I am so happy. My breast look absolutely beautiful-they are perfect!!! I love them!!!

Worth the wait show details Worth the wait
by AS on Aug 17th, 2009

A true artist! and with a perfectionist like Dr. Salomon, it was worth the wait. He took just as much time with me in helping me make the right decision for the best results. I never felt pressured or rushed. The staff were incredible too. I really felt like part of the family, and they treat their family so well. Thank you! I have since recommended many of my friends to him, and they have also had amazing results. Incredible surgeon!