> > > > Patient Reviews
6705 SW 57th Ave
Ste 708
South Miami, FL 33143
305-270-1361
Locations and availability (2)

• Currently 3.6981132075472 of 4 stars
 |  Renewed!!!!!  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2014

On the day of my 60th birthday I looked in the mirror and realized it was time for a renewed look so I decided to have a facelift. My friend recommended Dr Salomon so I went to see him and felt he was the surgeon for me. I was scared but he addressed my concerns and reassured me. I had my facelift done a month ago and look awesome!!! He is a true artist. My recovery has been a lot easier than what I expected and I feel amazing and love my new refreshed look.

|  The Scumbag of the Industry  |  show details
by Poor me! on May 5th, 2014

I had an extensive procedure with this man. I did my eyes, breasts, tummy tuck revision, rhinoplasty, lateral liposuction and face resurfacing. None of the mentioned procedures came out well. One of my breasts is bigger than the other, still hurts after more than a year, the incision of the tummy tuck is so high that goes above my waist line (horrendous!), I can never wear a two-piece swimming suit again, one of my eyes is more open than the other, he claims he did lateral lipo, (liar!), never did it because I still have all the fat there, the worse is the fact that I cannot breathe properly and I have a horrible deviation of my nose, etc, etc. Please don't let this guy touch you. He is just a greedy business man behind a suit with a MD license to rip you off. He has no morals, doesn't care about another human being. I paid $24,000 and now I have to spend more money to fix all the damage he created. I believe in Karma and I know people like him always end up paying for their filthy ways. Protect yourself! he makes you sign a document that you cannot even sue him if something goes wrong. Don't make my mistake, please learn from me and don't be a victim of this monster.

|  Very unprofessional  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2014

Well, the office looks cheap and messy. The staff seem very-very disingenuous and had very average looks and not good skin. For a plastic surgeon's office, I expected the staff to at least look like they try to look nice. The problem started with the fact that they booked about five people for the same time, so I waited over an hour. After that, I got up and left. I waited in a tiny little room with a chair alone for over half an hour after already waiting another half an hour in the "lobby". No one ever came in. I did not get an explanation or apology. I probably would have waited if I felt comfortable, but when I read that he chose not to carry mal practice insurance and makes you sign the right to sue him or claim anything away, I was like no way. Is Florida the only state that does not demand mal practice insurance? So if anything goes wrong, you cannot sue him and he does not cover the damages because of no insurance. I did not meet the doctor, but from how he runs his office...yikes!

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Maria P. on Apr 25th, 2013

I am two months post op breast lift and augmentation in his New York City office. I am extremely impressed with Dr. Salomon's professionalism, mannerism, bedside manner and artistic surgical work on my breasts. His staff was also extremely helpful and was always there...I had their cell numbers in case any questions and I was treated in a warm and welcoming way.

Mar 7th, 2013

I had several cosmetic consultations and decide to have surgery with Dr. Salomon for numerous reasons. When I met with him I had a list of specific questions that I needed answered and he adrressed each and every single one to my satisafction. I was impressed with his training as well as his bedside manner. His facility is a clear

|  Best Dr  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

Dr. Salomon is the best, he really cares about his patients and strives to provide the best possible outcome. Dr. Salomon to me is not just a surgeon is an artist who uses the body to create a work of art. Thanks Dr. Salomon, you changed my life.Hedda

Dec 13th, 2011

I had a large nose, with a hump and I was very unhappy,Dr. salomon removed the large dorsal bony hump on my nose. I am very happy with the results.

Dec 13th, 2011

I am 45 years, always looked very tired so I decided to get some excess skin removed from my upper eyelid. now I look more alert and focused, I even look younger and more rejuvinated. that is how much of a difference a simple eyelid surgery by Dr. salomon can make; he is a genius at what he does and I don't think anybody out there can beat him.

Dec 13th, 2011

I am a 35 year old mother of 5 and as you can imagine my stomach does not look like a super model. I got stretch mark reduction in my lower abdomen, breast augmentation, and now I look like a supermodel. Thank you Dr. salomon and your wonderful staff, now I feel like I got my life back.

Dec 13th, 2011

me and my boyfriend got a two for one deal from Dr. salomon's office in the med spa, it was very nice spending time with him.

Dec 12th, 2011

I decided to get the mesoglow anti aging treatment from Dr. salomon a few weeks ago. I felt really relaxed in the med spa, my skin felt very fresh and rejuvinated and not to mention soft.

Dec 12th, 2011

A few years ago I made the mistake of using a doctor who was not a board certified or had as much experience in the health industry. I was thought I was getting juvederm injected in my lips and chin but it turned out to be something else. I was reffered to Dr. salomon by a friend and he did a wonderful job, I was back to my normal state in less than 2 months.

Dec 12th, 2011

I just moved here from the U.K. and decided to go to Dr. salomon for liposuction and he did a great job, but it wasn't just the liposuction I was pleased with. the whole staff was wonderful, it seemed like I knew them for years and the doctor has a great sense of humor and really makes you feel comfortable.

Dec 12th, 2011

I just moved to miami about 6 months ago, but since I didn't know my way around I looked on google for a great surgeon. I came across Dr salomon's website and went in liposuction, injections in my lips, and cheecks. the minute I walked in to the office I knew it was a great environment. the staff greeted me and I was in for my consultation in less than five minutes.they made me feel comfortable and assured me that everything was going to be perfect and it was. I think Dr. salomon is the best there is out here in miami, the way him and his staff treat their patients is one of a kind.

Dec 9th, 2011

healing from my tummy tuck am 3 days post op and looks excellent already!

Dec 9th, 2011

my boyfriend had laser hair removal he looked like a werewolf lots of hair on back and shoulders and now he is so smooth!

Dec 8th, 2011

I love this doctor! I had brachioplasty and he did an excellent job! and I know at first I asked you a million questions thanks for being so patient!

Dec 8th, 2011

I had a very wide back and a horrible shape, it didn't matter if I worked out i would never achieve that hour glass shape I wanted. I was reffered to Dr. salomon my a friend of mine. I went in for body contouring, liposuction, and brazillian butt lift.The results were tremendous, I had a jenniffer lopez body and I couldn't be any happier. I am still stunned at the results they are perfect, flawless, it is as if I am a new person now litterally. Dr. salomon is the one to go to if you want perfection.

Dec 8th, 2011

I had a chin implant a few months back, I had a weak chin. I decided to go to Dr. salomon because I had great things about him and I was not dissapointed one bit. as soon as I walked into the office I was seen by one of the staff and the atmosphere just made me feel very comfortable. I was worried that the my chin might look big or like a witch but Dr. J worked his magic and everything turned out better than I expected. I looked older and more sophisticated as to before I looked really young. I also had cheek injections and they came out just perfect, not too big or over done just right.

Dec 7th, 2011

My 13 year old daughter had issues at school with kids picking at her about her nose. Her birthday was coming up and I decided to get her what she always wanted, rhinoplasty. I looked on goole and found Dr. salomon's website, and decided to go to his office. My daughter was very nervous and scared at first. Dr. salomon and the staff assured her everything would be alright, and to think about the results. the results were flawless, and my daughter loved it. Dr. salomon is truly the best rhinoplasty surgeon out there, he works wonders and you can see that from his before and after pictures too.

Dec 7th, 2011

The moment I walked into Dr. j office I felt very at ease and comfortable. I was very nervous about my consultation, I went in for breast augmentation and liposuction. I had a baby boy a few months a go and the only person who has seen me naked was by husband. I was very insecure and shy, and Dr. salomon noticed that and gave me a few words of encouragement

Dec 7th, 2011

I researched many doctors over a period of months and did some consultations but I Dr. salomon and his staff that trully showed me they cared for me as a person. what more do you need from a doctor; caring, experience, eduction, skills,clean environment Dr salomon has it all.

|  Awesome Results!  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

Alot of dotors say they are a perfectionist and will make you look exactly how you want to look, young and refreshed. most of doctors often try to hard and the results aren't natural. Dr. salomon is actually a perfections, he doesn't try to hard or exagerate the procedures. I got a face lift, and injections into my cheeks and lips. the results were fantastic, natural results the procedure couldn't be more natural if he tried. I am very happy, I don't look tired and old anymore.

Dec 6th, 2011

I was thinking of getting a few procedures done for about 3 years now, I was doing a bit of research on Miami plastic surgeons and came across Dr. j. solomon. the website caught my eyes, the before and after pictures looked great and I notice he has more than 14 years experience in the business. the office looked beautiful, and refreshing, and the staff make you feel like you've known them for years. I got breast augmentation with a breast lift and lipo and now I have a whole new confindent. I have 7 kids, do know what that does to a womans body. Dr. j makes me look like a 45 yr. old in a 20 year old body. I am very happy and highly recomend dr. solomon.

|  I had rhinoplasty done at Dr. salomon's office  |  show details
Dec 6th, 2011

I had rhinoplasty done at Dr. salomon's office and the results were fantastic, affordable prices, friendly staff, and talented doctor. I would definately go back to him for more procedures.

|  EXCELLENT!  |  show details
Dec 5th, 2011

I am so happy with this doctor had a face lift and he did an amazing job! His technique is excellent everyone is stunned about how much younger I look. EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!

Dec 2nd, 2011

I had breast augmentation but I was really nervous at first before surgery. Dr. Salomon have this kind personality that makes u feel comfortable.I am very happy with the results.

|  Combo operation: chin, neck, and nose job  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2011

I had what some would call a turkey neck, weak chin and wide nose. I have to say that anyone looking to get surgery from Dr. Salomon its important to know that he has a high level of experience. I find him honestly to be very different from other doctors, very calm confident personality that just seems too "cool". I had submental liposuction, for those who do not know what that is its when the doctor takes fat from under your chin like where "turkey neck" might develop. I also had nose surgery, and a chin implant. I didn't want anyone major done to my nose because it was only a little wide but everything else with it was perfect like the tip and the side profile. The chin implant was placed through the mouth so I wouldn't have a scar. Even though this seams scary at first, its actually not that bad and I feel better that I don't have any visual scar and it looks so natural. Two months after my surgery I have to say that the Doctor totally changed my life. Many people don't realize that the way you look means a lot. I read on the internet that people who look better have better job opportunities, better relationships and get treated better in public. I never thought this to be true, but after the surgery I look so much better and its like I am living NEW life. I wanted to thank you Dr. Salomon dearly for the work he has done, and for him to know that he truly is a life changer. With surgery he has changed my life, and that is priceless to me.

Nov 22nd, 2011

Not satisfied with the results of my surgery.

|  Excellent doctor!!!!  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

I had rhinoplasty done almost 2 years ago with Dr. Salomon and it was the best decision I made choosing him. My nose looks amazing and he made it look just the way I wanted!! Recovery was a breeze and no complications what so ever! Now I'm considering doing my breast augmentation with him! Definitely recommend him 100%. one of the best in Miami! Great bed side manners, professionalism. And courtesy as well!

|  lipo doctor with suave.  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

this doctor really has a lot of suave and finesse. I met with him he made me feel really comfertable and skinnier!

|  Great experience  |  show details

Excellent doctor!!

|  I had chin implant  |  show details

excellent professional doctor!!

|  nose job in miami  |  show details

amazing results!!

|  hCG Diet in miami  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

Firstly I must say that this doctor is amazing. I lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks! He is an expert in beauty and fitness very happy

|  best results  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

dr salomon really did a great job on getting rid of my fat on the sides of my body. His lipo really made a huge difference, beautiful results!

|  Breast lift and augmentation  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

Recovery was fast and very pleased with this doctor!

|  great results!  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

I had liposuction done at his miami office and had great results so far. He is very kind understanding and really knows how to treat the patients. I am very happy with my results I look skinnier and will go to the beach without any guilt!

|  miami laser hair removal on my chest  |  show details

got rid of all my hair!

|  breast augmentation experience  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

did an amazing job on my breasts, staff is great!

|  Best rhinoplasty in miami  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

he really did a great job on my nose, really changed my life!!

|  miami rhinoplasty experience  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2011

he made my nose smaller and very natural looking, he is amazing! thank you! its jen I know you remember me lol!!!

|  Rhinoplasty in Miami with Dr. Jhonny Salomon  |  show details
by Joshua on Apr 28th, 2011

Did a great job with my nose. I had rhinoplasty and my nose is amazing, he is truly an artist.

|  Badd  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2011

He did a reconstruction and did a poor job and he did not repair it; I went to another doctor to fix the problem

|  Dr Jhonny Salomon Procedure Review  |  show details
by Mariana Jacobs on Nov 13th, 2010

When I chose Dr Jhonny Salomon, I had got breast augmentation, and a breast lift done. The time from my consultation to my actual procedure was quite pleasant considering other places I had spoken to who wanted me to wait 6-8 months.I chose to get this procedure done because after I had 3 kids I saw a huge difference in the way I looked. My breasts started sagging, they didn't feel as firm and I just felt as if gravity kicked in and just knocked my breasts down.Dr Jhonny Salomon had told me what he could do, and showed me on a chart the difference before and after would look like so I could determine if it is what I wanted or not.After the procedure, I started healing at a desirable speed. I would come in for follow ups to make sure everything was healing correctly, and the best part about it is that I have no scars whatsoever right now, which was one of my biggest concerns.Dr Salomon made me feel better about myself by not pushing me off to the side like the two other previous interviews I had done with a couple of other area surgeons. I just wish I didn't waste my time with those other doctors and had interviewed Dr Salomon first, that is my only regret out of the whole process I took :)

|  my miami breast augmentation!  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2010

I went to get my breast augmentation done, and very happy about results. He has to be one of the best surgeons out there. My breasts were droopy so he lifted them up, and placed to implants in them. They look very natural. The only thing that I can say is that in waiting room i waited over 10 minutes.

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2010

I am very happy about this doctor, he is simply the best

Dec 23rd, 2009

got my nose done and now it's simply perfect.

|  A True Artist!  |  show details
by SD on Dec 23rd, 2009

This truly was the most amazing experience.... I was very nervous about having my breasts lifted because of all the stories I've heard about the scarring and even worse after meeting with different doctors this was the case until I met Dr. Salomon. His staff was so friendly and accomodating with my many questions and concerns, from my first visit until now after my surgery I've been treated like family. I had my surgery about a month ago and my breasts look amazing! Dr. Salomon is a true artist...With my eyes closed, I will be referring him to all my friends and family.

|  Perfect!!!  |  show details
by LCC on Aug 18th, 2009

I just got my breast done by Dr. Salomon and I am so happy. My breast look absolutely beautiful-they are perfect!!! I love them!!!

|  Worth the wait  |  show details
by AS on Aug 17th, 2009

A true artist! and with a perfectionist like Dr. Salomon, it was worth the wait. He took just as much time with me in helping me make the right decision for the best results. I never felt pressured or rushed. The staff were incredible too. I really felt like part of the family, and they treat their family so well. Thank you! I have since recommended many of my friends to him, and they have also had amazing results. Incredible surgeon!