Dr. Jhonny Salomon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jhonny Salomon?

October 17th, 2016

This is our third ex..

This is our third experience coming to Dr Salomon and we are really pleased with how everything went. We live in the UK and combined a 2 week stay with Breast Augmentation. I would highly recommend Dr Salomon to all, he listens to all your needs and has his patients best interest at heart. The reason for this third visit was due to me having extreme pain in my right breast and a noticeably larger breast than the other, I contacted the doctors office by email and even though I live in the uk one of his patient coordinators was on the phone to me with Dr Salomon within a few hours of me emailing as they were concerned that I was at high risk of infection due to a capsule contractor. This communication continued with Anna Dr Salomon's patient coordinator right up until the point of me leaving to fly back to Miami to get my implants replaced, the level of patient care is outstanding and they definitely put their patients first. I am so pleased with outcome of my new breast implants they now are perfect and feel like a new person.He is without a doubt the best surgeon in Miami.

October 12th, 2016

La experiencia a sid..

La experiencia a sido muy placentera.Desde que llegue a la sala de sirugia, Nicole (RN) me trato super chevere. Yo estaba muy nerviosa y ella me dio apoyo y me explico que no tenia que preocuparme. Tanto ella como el anestesiologo, como el Dr Salomon me hicieron sentir que estaba en las mejores manos. Toda la esperiencia de principio a fin fue perfecta. Sin duda, recomendaria al Dr Salomon y todo su equipo. No tienen comparacion.My experience has been very pleasant. Since I walked into the Operating Room, nicole (RN) was very sweet. I was very nervous and she gave me support and explained that there is nothing to worry about. Both her, the anesthesiologist, and Dr. Salomon made me feel like I was in great hands. The entire experience from beginning to end was perfect. Without a doubt I recommend Dr Salomon and his staff. There is no comparison.

October 6th, 2016

I had an excellent e..

I had an excellent experience and loved everyone here.

July 19th, 2016

It has been a pleasu..

It has been a pleasure to have been taken care by such a wonderful group of people. Although I am not finished yet and will be back for additional work, I am looking forward to it. As I trust the Doctor as well as all the staff. Thanks.

July 11th, 2016

Have been a patient ..

Have been a patient of Dr. Salomon previously. He reconstructed my face with a melanoma mohs surgery. Made me look beautiful. I always knew if I had work done, he would do it. He has hands like a God, with a wonderful bedside manner. I can't speak highly enough of him. The staff also was and is incredible, sweet, knowledgeable, friendly etc. It has been a wonderful experience. I recommend Dr. Salomon and staff very highly.

June 28th, 2016

Extensive research o..

Extensive research on finding Dr. Salomon I was not disappointed at all more then happy with my experience very clean and friendly staff very helpful and hands on all the time I can't forget to mention Nicole made my experience very comfortable and even more confident with the procedure more then happy with the results on just the second day! I would recommend Dr.Salomon to anybody if you want work that's worth paying for there is no way to be disappointed.

June 20th, 2016

Overall great servic..

Overall great service and results. Quick recovery with minimal swelling and pain. Staff was involved throughout process and informative. Made my experience extremely personalized .

June 17th, 2016

I knew Dr. Salomon f..

I knew Dr. Salomon from working with him. I was impressed with his results and how caring he was with his patients. He was very concerned with his patients and their care. From the time I walked in the office , I was treated like I was the only patient there. From the front desk to Anna, the surgical tech and the nurse to the anesthesiologist. I felt well taken care of and felt like I was in good hands and was very comfortable and relaxed. The massage therapist was exceptional and helped the healing process. Thank you Dr. Salomon and staff for the best care and experience.!

June 13th, 2016

I never do reviews o..

I never do reviews on products but I am compelled to do one for Dr. Salomon's Illuminating Cream. Not only is it the best product that I have used that gets rid of sun damage and wrinkles, it has helped my mothers psoriasis. It completely clears the skin that she applies it on. This should be a pharmaceutical product. It has worked better in her psoriasis than any other product (medical grade) on the market.

May 10th, 2016

A very well respected

Loris is a LIFESAVER! She is beyond amazing at what she does, which is effectively and as pain free as possible get rid of unwanted hair! Laser at Jhonny Salomon's office is bound to be "Grade-A" from the start, because the office, people and of course the doctor are amazing, but what makes laser here worth every single penny is Loris! She is such a wonderful and energetic woman, who is extremely knowledgeable about laser hair removal. She is compassionate and welcoming all while being professional. Laser has worked wonders on all of my unwanted body hair from underarms, to bikini, to upper lip and face. It has truly transformed my beauty routine and made me so much more confident! I went to another woman before trying laser here, also at a very well respected dermatologist office, and I can say between both Loris and the specific machine used at this office there is no comparison! If you are considering laser, which I HIGHLY recommend, you'd be crazy not to come here and have Loris take care of you!

May 4th, 2016

I feel very happy!

I came to see Dr. Salomon in 2011 but I had to wait a few years to do my breasts and my choice remained Dr. Salomon. I am very happy with my new breasts and I am also very happy with my massage therapist Martha. I feel very happy!

April 28th, 2016

Staff was very professional, kind and courteous

Staff (and Dr. Saloman) was very professional, kind and courteous. They made our visit and consultation such a pleasant experience. Special acknowledgement goes out to the young lady (just got married) who discussed the financial obligations to us, she was very soothing, professional and a joy to work with. Thanks to everyone involved (especially the unmatched skill of Dr. Salomon the Great!) God Bless, Peace be with you! "no God, no Peace" "Know God, Know Peace".