Dr. Ji Chong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ji Chong?

March 24th, 2013

Although only one meeting so far, she has helped oversee the tests required for my condition. Initial meeting was quite pleasant and she showed great interest in my concerns and asked questions as well as answered mine. The billing system was my only concern as the person who managed my account said my insurance was not accepted, even after confirming with Dr. Chong's office and my insurer. Took a few months to figure out. Everything else was good.

August 20th, 2011

Excellent stroke neurologist

Scary seeing a neurologist, but Dr. Chong was very re-assuring, carefully reviewed my history, and gave me a thorough exam. I am thrilled to have found a neurologist that is accessible, intelligent, and truly cares about her patients' well-being. Although sometimes difficult to get an appointment, Dr. Chong was well worth the wait. She definitely is up-to-date on all the latest research, and would recommend her to anyone that has stroke-related issues.

December 22nd, 2010

One Couldn't Ask for a Better Doctor

If all doctors were as good as Ji Y. Chong, MD, no one would be mad at the healthcare system! Dr. Chong read everything I emailed her prior to my appointment (yes email!!), and spend 45 minutes with me carefully reviewing my history and prognosis. She taught me about my condition, and studies about it. She is thorough, smart, caring, and accessible. What more could a patient ask for?

August 15th, 2017