A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ji Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ji Ma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from China Medical University, Shenyang.
Dr. Ma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sparks Regional Medical Center
- St Peters Health Care Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ji Ma MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ji Ma practice?
- Dr. Ji Ma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ji Ma practices Internal Medicine near Fort Smith, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY.
See Fort Smith Internists.