A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jia-Yia Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jia-Yia Liu, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Liu has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jia-Yia Yia Liu MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jia-Yia Y. Liu practice?
- Dr. Jia-Yia Liu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jia-Yia Liu practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Torrance Internists and Torrance Infectious Disease Doctors.