A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jia-Yia Liu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jia-Yia Liu, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Liu graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Liu has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jia-Yia Y. Liu practice?
Dr. Jia-Yia Liu practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Nephrology near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Columbia, MD.
See Torrance Internists, Torrance Infectious Disease Doctors, and Torrance Nephrologists.