Dr. Jia Liu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jia Liu?

January 26th, 2017

Incompetent

I have watched this doctor neglect a transplant patient to the point of the patient nearing death. No follow up on the patients bloodwork, the patients Prograf level is down to a 2.7 and still no follow. Thats life & death. If anything happens I'm making a folder of her neglect and incompetence and following up with 1-800- LAWCALL

January 27th, 2015

good experience seeing Dr. Liu. No complaints. She is knowledge and explains thing well.

July 18th, 2014

Wonderful nephrologist. Great bedside manner. Always prompt. Will continue to see her.

March 2nd, 2013

Caring and compassionate

I like dr. Liu a lot. She is my doctor for a long time. I see her as my friend. I go to her with any question or concern and she would have the answer or at least make me feel better. Thank you dr. Liu.

February 19th, 2013

Dr. Liu has been my kidney doctor for a few years now. She diagnosed my inital problem perfectly and has helped me through some tough times. I am very grateful to her.

August 15th, 2012

Best doc according to US News & World Report

Dr. Liu has been ranked as one of the best doctors in Baltimore by US News & World Report. I would agree with that because I have been Dr. Liu's patient for the last 8 years. If you are looking for the best nephrologist in the area, she is the one.

July 3rd, 2012

Excellent doctor. Explains things well. Answers all my questions. Knows what she is talking about. Makes good recommendations. I have no problem referring anyone to her. Best nephrologist in the area.

March 2nd, 2012

My aunt was a patient of Dr Lius. She passed away recently. I just couldn't thank her enough with the care and compassion shown to my family. My aunt only saw her twice at very late stage of kidney failure. As a family, we went back and forth with whether or not to start dialysis. She was patient and spoke to us multiple times on the phone. We called so much and probably drove her staff crazy. When decision was made for hospice, she periodically called and checked in with us. My aunts other long term physician never called. Dr Liu went out of her way to check on her patient and the family. Thank you!

February 28th, 2012

so patient, thorough, knowledgeble and shows so much caring. funny too. just a well rounded doctor. spent a lot time with me. would definitely recommend her to others.

January 26th, 2012

doc is good.My kidneys are better cause of her.No problem refer her to anybody.

October 6th, 2011

Best kidney doctor in Baltimore

I got bad kidneys for most of my life. Been to many docs in town. Kept switching cause I got no good care.I aint need to switch no more cause I am with Dr. Liu now. She knows my problem and I can trust her. Thank the Lord for sending me to Dr. Liu.

July 14th, 2011

would recommend my family and friends to see her. well trained and excellent bedside manners.