A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jia Zhao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zhao
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhao graduated from Chongqing Medical University.
Dr. Zhao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jia Zhao MD is a female Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Jia Zhao practice?
- Dr. Jia Zhao has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jia Zhao practices Pathology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Batavia, NY and Lockport, NY.
See Buffalo Pathologists.