A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jia Zhao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhao graduated from Chongqing Medical University.
Dr. Zhao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Kenmore Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zhao accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans