Dr. Jiab Hasan Suleiman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Family Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Jiab Suleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jiab Suleiman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Suleiman graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Suleiman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Macomb Center)
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suleiman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 13 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jiab H. Suleiman practice?
Dr. Jiab Suleiman practices Surgery, Family Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wyandotte, MI and Garden City, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons and Dearborn Family Physicians.