A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jiab Suleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jiab Suleiman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suleiman graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Suleiman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Suleiman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 13 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jiab H. Suleiman practice?
Dr. Jiab Suleiman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wyandotte, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Garden City, MI.
See Wyandotte Orthopedic Surgeons.