Learn more about Dr. Jiab Suleiman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jiab Suleiman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Suleiman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Suleiman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Suleiman graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Suleiman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jiab Suleiman DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jiab Suleiman practice?
- Dr. Jiab Suleiman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jiab Suleiman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI.
See Dearborn Orthopedic Surgeons.